Total Object Records Report

Use this forum to note any problems you find in eHive or suggestions you have for enhancements.
MKCDC

Total Object Records Report

Postby MKCDC » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:52 am

I'm trying to create a report of my account's Total Object Records, but it keeps failing. It was successful in January, but I have not been able to do it in February.

I click on 'Total Object Records' on the home page once logged in, sort them into Object Number order and then create a detailed XLS report with comma delimiter. When I click on the Reports link, its status is always failed.

Please can you look into this for me, the account username is citydiscoverycentre and account number 4535.

Naomi

Re: Total Object Records Report

Postby Naomi » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:20 am

Hi there,

It's possible this was caused by an issue with indexing. Your account has been reindexed and our developer has been able to produce a Total Object report in your account which is now ready for download. We will continue to investigate the underlying cause. Please let us know if you experience any further difficulties.

Many thanks,
Naomi

MKCDC

Postby MKCDC » Thu May 04, 2017 1:47 am

Hi there, this issue is happening again. I haven't been able to create a Total Object Records report for a couple of months now. Can you please look into it for me?

Leisa Taylor

Postby Leisa Taylor » Thu May 04, 2017 4:19 pm

I'm very sorry this is happening!

It seems the reports are having issues with deleted objects. Our developers are looking into it as we speak and should be able to get your reports up and running some time next week.

Thank you for your patience! I will post a reply as soon as the fix has been created.

MKCDC

Postby MKCDC » Fri May 05, 2017 9:21 pm

Great, thank you.

Return to “Software Feedback and Suggestions”