Error message - Detail Report

Any registered user can post topics here for discussion on eHive or collection management.
VanessaC

Re: Error message - Detail Report / TAGS

Postby VanessaC » Fri May 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi Paul
Thanks images working today - obviously a glitch with my laptop - sorry to have wasted your time.
Re tags
1. any update on whether we will be able to use the [X] delete function for our unpublished records?
2. another issue we have identified is that we can not use the tag link to search for our unpublished records. e.g. we click on a tag (e.g. 1980) from one of our unpublished records and the search results are only published records (ie none of our unpublished records are shown in the results). Will this be updated in future releases or can this be added to the roadmap?
thanks Vanessa

paul

Re: Error message - Detail Report

Postby paul » Fri May 13, 2011 3:55 pm

We're currently working on the next upgrade to eHive which is due to go live at the end of May. This should include a fix to the problem deleting private tags.

We don't have plans in the short term to the option to show private records linked to tags but this has been logged as a future enhancement. i.e. The system would detect if you're signed in and give you the option of searching for public objects with a certain tags or all of your own objects (public & private) with a certain tag.

You can currently search for private records when signed in by tag by typing:
tag:....
in the My Objects search box.

e.g. tag:rugby
would find all of your objects (private and public) that have the tag rugby.

VanessaC

Postby VanessaC » Mon May 23, 2011 11:30 am

hi Paul
Apologies for late reply
1. Yes I can now scroll through images - the problem was obviously with my hardware...
2. re deleting tags using the [X] symbol on private records - any update on this? will this be a feature added to the next release?

thanks
Vanessa

paul

Postby paul » Mon May 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Yes, the option to delete private tags has been added in the next release (10-14 days away).

paul

Postby paul » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:23 pm

eHive version 3.0 has gone live and includes a chance to allow logged in users to delete private tags. The upgrade was delayed while we added support for Internet Explorer version 9.0.

Return to “General Discussion”