Other eHive Integrations

Ask questions related to the eHive application programming interfaces, including the OAI-PMH data harvester, REST API and WordPress plugins.
Nca1234%

Other eHive Integrations

Postby Nca1234% » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Hi

I'm wondering if there are going to be any future plugins/integrations or existing ones for eHive that enable end users to digitally look/scroll through reports and similar documentation, like they would for electronic catalogues/brochures for supermarkets such as Coles or IGA?

Cheers

Kristen (NCA1234%)

paul

Re: Other eHive Integrations

Postby paul » Wed May 07, 2014 10:53 am

Hi Kristen,
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you - we missed this post.

We're not planning further plugins, but the eHive programming interface provides access to all of the data to integrate within a third party products or to develop a custom application.

The programming interface is detailed on http://developers.ehive.com

For example, a developer could retrieve information from a set of eHive records based on a search and then present the fields and images within a custom interface. We have a couple of sites that have developed in-house kiosk applications to browse the content.

Kind regards,
Paul

Nca1234%

Re: Other eHive Integrations

Postby Nca1234% » Wed May 07, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi Paul

Thank you for the advice.

At the moment I'm having fun playing around with the existing features of eHive. The eventual idea is that it could become our collection management site, that internal and external people can visit to see what we have.

I'll have a browse around to see what options are available.

Cheers

Kristen

Return to “Developers”